Why You Should Consider Holistic Care for Your Pet
South Side Animal Clinic in Rolla, MO, is a veterinarian hospital that focuses on providing nutrition and holistic care for pets. Holistic medicine seeks to find the root cause of disease rather than just treating symptoms and prescribing pharmaceuticals.
Our veterinarians offer different types of veterinary services, such as physical exams, basic vaccines, animal dentistry, and treatment for overall wellness. We also provide therapy, laser therapy treatments, and acupuncture, as well as services to keep your animals at their best.
Benefits of Natural Pet Care in Rolla, MO
We know you want the best for your pets, and we do, too. Our goal at South Side Animal Clinic is to provide all-natural pet care in a friendly environment. Your dog, cat, or other pets can benefit from holistic care by receiving the following:
- treatment for the root cause of disease, rather than just covering up symptoms
- improved immune function and overall health
- more accurate diagnosis for improved treatments, leading to fewer unnecessary medications or surgeries
- better use of alternative therapies, such as acupuncture or stem-cell therapy, when appropriate
Holistic Veterinarian Methods
A holistic veterinarian can help restore your pet's well-being and vitality using natural and alternative veterinary therapies, such as:
- animal acupuncture
- laser therapy for pain relief and wound healing
- detox treatments to remove toxins from the body
- nutritional supplements to support organ function
Essential Oil Use at an Animal Clinic
Essential oils are great for humans and pets, as well. Veterinary services at South Side Animal Clinic include the administration of the following natural essential oils:
- Peppermint oil has been found to be helpful for relieving stress, anxiety, and pain in both humans and cats. It also encourages digestive health, helps with allergies, and controls inflammation.
- Lemongrass is an essential oil that can help pets with inflammation and arthritis.
- Lavender oil helps promote a sense of calm and the ability to sleep.
Other common essential oils, such as chamomile, can help with urinary tract infections in cats, while frankincense, myrrh, and other "holy" oils can benefit pets with arthritis.
Come to Us for Natural Pet Care
If you are looking for a holistic veterinarian clinic in Rolla, MO, our vets can't wait to help you. South Side Animal Clinic is staffed with caring animal doctors who work hard to provide natural and holistic pet care services. Bring your pet to South Side Animal Clinic today for professional natural pet care. Give us a call at 573-426-3647 to schedule an appointment.